Halloween Fruit Bites

Healthy Snacks for Kids

Great way to have fun and get your kids to eat apples and nuts. Fruit bites is a healthy snack for kids that you can make together.

To make these little bites you can use pears or apples. Any nuts will work. We used peanuts.

1. Wash apples and pears. Dry them.
2. Quarter a pear, cut a wedge from the skin side of each quarter.
3. Sliver the peanuts.
4. Cut them into smaller teeth looking pieces.
5. Press the your peanuts into the pear to make teeth.

And your very scary snack is ready. If you know any good healthy snack recipes for kids you would like to share, please let me know.

3 comments:

  Destiny

October 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM

this looks really cool but really hard

  Upcycle Mama

October 18, 2010 at 9:18 AM

May I repost this in my enewsletter called Macaroni Kid Brandon? I would totally credit you and mention your blog. I think thy look awesome! -Sara McGill
you can email me at saram@macaronikidbrandon.com

  jankie98

October 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Do you put lemon juice or something on them to keep them from browning?